To set up email forwarding on your account, follow these steps:
- Log into your United Domains account.
- From the Manage Domains tab, click on the Email button to the right of the domain name that you wish to set up.
- Type in the forward address you want to set up in the first box.
- In the second box, enter the email address you wish the emails to be forwarded to. By default, your account email address will be pre-filled.
- If more are needed, click the Add button. When finished, click Save.
- You now have the opportunity to send a test email to confirm that it works. Click the Send Test Email button to do so.
To set up catchall forwards:
- Click the Enable Catchall forward box.
- Type in the address that you wish for the emails to be forwarded to.
- Click Save
When catchall forwards are enabled, any email sent to your domain that is not set to a previously created address will still be forwarded to you.