In some cases, particularly for binding domain pre-orders, the registration may still fail even though authorization was successful. We only charge for successfully registered orders. If a registration fails, the order's authorization will be removed from your credit card automatically, and you will not be charged.
Articles in this section
- Why We Require a Credit Card with Free Pre-Registrations
- Common Reasons For Payment Failure
- Do You Accept Payment by Check?
- What Is a Credit Card Authorization Hold?
- How To Update Your Payment Method
- Payment Methods We Accept
- "What is this tiny charge on my credit card statement?"
- Why We Place Credit Card Authorization Holds
- When to Expect Your Credit Card to Be Authorized
- If Your Credit Card is Authorized but Your Order Fails