To create an SRV Record for your domain name, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your United Domains Account.
- Under Manage Domains, click DNS button next to the domain you want to update.
- Scroll to DNS Records.
- Your SRV Record should list a value for “Service”, and a value for “Protocol”. In the Domain column, enter both values in the following format:
- Under the Record column, Select SRV Record.
- Under the Value column, enter the following record values in the following format, separating each value with a single space:
Priority Weight Port Target
It is not necessary to specify a TTL (Time to Live). This will be automatically set to 3600 (one hour).
- Click Save.