If you've forgotten your United Domains customer account password, you can follow these steps to create a new password.
- Click the person-shaped icon at the top of the page if you're on desktop. If you're on mobile, click the "hamburger" menu at the top of the page, then select the person-shaped icon.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your customer account's email address, and click Request Password.
- If the email address you entered matches an account in our database, we will send a password reset link to that address. Click that link in the email to be taken back to our website.
- Enter your new password in the provided fields, then click Save.
You can also update your account password from your United Domains account:
- Log in to your United Domains account with your current email address and password.
- From your domain portfolio, select your name in the upper right corner of the screen, then click Account.
- Type your new password in the New Password field. Then type the same password again in the New Password Confirmation field.
- Click Save.