Prior to processing your order, we will place a temporary authorization on your credit card to confirm that the card is valid and can be processed for your order.
Articles in this section
- Why We Require a Credit Card with Free Pre-Registrations
- Common Reasons For Payment Failure
- Do You Accept Payment by Check?
- What Is a Credit Card Authorization Hold?
- How To Update Your Payment Method
- Payment Methods We Accept
- What is this tiny charge on my credit card statement?
- I received an email mentioning an authorization. What does this mean?
- Why We Place Credit Card Authorization Holds
- When to Expect Your Credit Card to Be Authorized