United Domains Help Center
- » Why isn't my domain name connecting?
- » How to modify a domain name's DNS records
- » How do I forward my domain name to another URL
- » How do I connect my domain to my web hosting package?
- » How do I update a domain's nameservers?
- » How do I set up an A record or Static IP address?
- » How do I move a domain from one United Domains account to another?
- » How do I transfer a domain name to United Domains?
- » How much does it cost to transfer a domain?
- » How long does a domain transfer take?
- » Will a transfer disrupt my website?
- » How do I find my domain's authorization code or EPP code?
- » What is a credit card authorization?
- » How do I update my billing information?
- » What forms of payments do you accept?
- » What is this tiny charge on my credit card statement?
- » I received an email mentioning an authorization. What does this mean?
- » Why does my card need to be authorized?
- » How does domain pre-registration work?
- » I pre-ordered a domain. Does that mean I'll definitely get it?
- » What's the difference between pre-registering and pre-ordering a domain?
- » When will I be charged for a binding pre-order?
- » A domain I pre-ordered could not be registered. Have I still been charged?
- » Why does the domain I want cost more than other domains with the same extension?
Still have a question for us? Our support team would love to help. Click here to get in touch with us, and someone will respond shortly!